AIRnet Industry Leading 10 Year Warranty
The high quality design and performance of the AIRnet product range is complemented by a 10 year warranty on pipes and fittings.
Warranty Coverage Terms
- Use only genuine parts.
- Perform installation according to our instructions and guidelines.
- Never use the components below or in excess of its limit ratings.
- Protect your installation against shocks, excessive vibrations, and corrosive environments.
- Damaged parts and/or site conditions must be submitted for inspection, prior to the settlement of any claim.
- An industry leading 10-year warranty is limited to replacement of pipe or fitting upon inspection and approval of authorized AIRnet personnel.
- Claims must be submitted to the authorized dealer where originally purchased.