This offer and its acceptance by any customer (BUYER) shall be governed by all of the following Terms and Conditions. The Buyer's order for any item from Aluminum Air Pipe (SELLER) shall constitute acceptance of this offer. The buyer is presumed to have accepted the Terms & Conditions without any reservation.
1) Terms and Conditions of Sale: All descriptions, quotations, offers, acceptances and sales of the Seller's products are subject to and shall be governed exclusively by the terms and conditions stated herein.
2) Payment: Standard terms of net 30 days allowed for all pre-established accounts between Seller and Buyer. Amounts not paid in above described time shall bear interest at the maximum rate permitted by law. All other transactions shall be made in the form of a credit card sale or pre-payment via check or bank transfer. Any claims by Buyer for shortages or omissions in a shipment shall be waived unless the Seller receives notice thereof within 3 days after Buyer's receipt of the shipment.
3) Delivery: Risk of loss shall pass to Buyer upon Seller's delivery to a carrier. Any stated delivery dates are approximate only and Seller shall have no liability for any delays in delivery. It is the Buyer's responsibility to make all claims with the carrier relative to missing or damaged items as soon as the goods are received. These claims must be recorded on the carrier's bill of lading and reported to Seller within 3 days.
4) Warranty: Items are subject to the original manufacturer's warranties. Seller does not state or imply any additional responsibility. In no event shall Seller be liable for any incidental, consequential or special damages of any kind or nature whatsoever, including but not limited to lost profits arising from or in any way connected with this agreement or items sold hereunder, whether alleged to arise from breach of contract, express or implied warranty, or in tort, including without limitation, negligence, failure to warn or strict liability. The Seller will not allow claims for labor, materials and/or other expenses required to replace or repair a defective product. The Seller's liability is limited to the purchase price applicable to the item. Seller reserves the right to modify or alter the product at any time.
5) Returns: All returned products must have prior authorization from Seller before being returned to our facility. Returned products without pre-authorization are not eligible for credit. There will be up to a 20% restock fee on pre-authorized returned items, unless specified otherwise, in written communication from Seller. Products must be returned within 60 days of the date of sale, in original packaging, and in new and unused condition to be eligible for credit. Items are subject to the terms of warranty and return policies of the manufacturer and written pre-authorization from the Seller must be obtained before return. Buyer is responsible for all shipping cost related to returns.
6) Design Services: Aluminum Air Pipe quotes are provided as a courtesy, free of charge, for our customers and are based on information supplied by the customer. It is the customer’s responsibility to verify the drawing and bill of materials, supplied in the quote, accurately matches the customers desired system layout. All quotes are valid for 30 days.